We're Hiring - Inside Sales Agent
We are currently in search of a Lead Conversion Coordinator. We have one of the most advanced Internet programs in the country for Real Estate. This job entails calling our Internet leads and discussing Real Estate. We have one space available at the moment.
If you love talking on the phone and love talking Real Estate, this just might be the opportunity for you. There is a monthly guarantee, with the potential to make $75,000 - $125,000 per year. You must have a real estate license. Call today and start working within a week!
Our Team is now accepting applications for New Talent.
We are looking for
Inside Sales Agent:
As an Inside Sales Agent on the Red Door Team, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by the Red Door Team. You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. The Red Door Team provides all training necessary to successfully perform in the ISA position.
Job Specific Skills
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practice, memorize and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented and high achiever.
- High-level understanding of computers and navigating the Internet and data management systems.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Washington State Real Estate License.
High Performer Key Activities
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 1 - 2 hours /week.
- Work a pre-planned 40+ hour work week.
- Prospect for new clients and follow up with leads on a daily basis.
- Make contacts per day by reaching out to:
- Expired's/For Sale by Owners
- Inbound buyer and seller leads
- Sphere of Influence
- Past Clients / Database
- Just Listed / Just Sold
- Various other sources
- Manage all NEW leads each week and work through existing leads to convert into buying and/or listing appointments weekly.
- Manage contact database system, including adding new leads, updating information and adding to call/email campaigns.
- Call past clients and sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
- Willing to be held accountable for goals/results.
- Attend training and establish daily role-play partners.
- Set weekly goals and track weekly progress.
- Measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
Location: This is not a remote position - It is in our office, Keller Williams Realty in Bothell, located at 22614 Bothell Everett Hwy. Bothell, WA.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
Benefits: No medical/ dental benefits provided
Salary: 24,000 + Commission
Our mission is to help everyone grow into the successful person they dream of being.
Are you willing to belong to a TOP PRODUCING, HIGH ENERGY Team?
Think you’re a fit for The Red Door Team?
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Here are some of the people you’ll be working with if you join The Red Door Team.
"As a Buyer’s Agent, I am passionate about finding the right home for my buyers! Real Estate can be complex, multi-layered, even anxiety-producing, for buyers and sellers alike. Being on the Red Door Team allows me to give the highest in customer service to my clients. I know I can focus on what I’m good at while having team members who are doing the same. Instead of being weighed down wearing every hat in real estate, we can each wear the hat that suits us best! Great outcome for us and for our clients." - Kathi Zehner, Buyers Agent
"Being a part of the Red Door Team is one of the best decisions I have made for my Real Estate Career. I get to work with Leadership that has experience and patience while I learn and grow my skills. Their Brand and Marketing is top notch! We really work as a team and I know my input is appreciated. The support and tools are available to succeed, no matter what your level of experience. I am so grateful to have this group of Agents to work along side to help our clients!" - Susan Custer, Buyers Agent
"The Red Door Team is home. I’ve worked here for almost a year and have felt nothing short of family. It is a company that knows the value of nurturing people, clients and employees both. Teresa and Sherri are great mentors and partners. They keep me motivated and empowered in my work. The rest of the team is equally supportive and helpful. I feel fortunate to be working for and with a great team!" - Gen Gulmatico, Inside Sales Agent
"The Red Door Team is like family to me. I love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything. The Red Door Team works hard to make your job something that you will love by allowing you to do what you are best at. It's not just about the job, but being the best YOU. Training, coaching, team meetings, team events and more are elements that have allowed my career to take off. What a fun team to be a part of! I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else! - Carmen Johnson, Executive Admin