At the beginning of the year, industry forecasts called for home price appreciation to slow to about half of the double-digit increase we saw last year. The thinking was that inventory would
Our Affiliations and Global Network of Homes
Dated: December 13 2020
Leading Real Estate Companies in the Industry
As some of the most forward-thinking professionals in real estate, our agents throughout the United States and Canada have the tools and platforms to maximize your home’s exposure - and they can do it quickly. Our cutting-edge technology and expansive real estate network allow a fast turn-around time on your home no matter where you’re located, or where you’re planning to move.
While we may not have a company name that you've heard of throughout hundreds of cities worldwide, we are actually a part of a global network and real estate affiliation.
eXp Realty is not your traditional Real Estate company, which is why it is not surprising that we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in North America! Our phenomenal growth is only part of the story:
- eXp Realty Surpasses 10,000 Real Estate Agents Across North America. This important company milestone represents a doubling of agent count in less than seven months. Since the beginning of the year, the agent base of eXp Realty has grown by more than 54 percent.
- Honored as No. 7 for closed transactions in 2017 on the REAL Trends 500, which ranks the 500 largest brokers in the United States.
- No. 8 for closed transactions in 2017 on RISMedia’s Power Broker Top 500, which ranks the nation’s top 500 residential real estate firms.
- Offices in the US and Canada
- Excellence in cutting-edge real estate training, real estate coaching, and real estate education
- Your Home Will Be Featured On Their Website As Well!
Click HERE to look take a closer look at where your home will be featured within 24 hours of activation in the MLS.
Co Owner of the Red Door Team Carmen has been born and raised in Snohomish. Is married, owns a home in downtown, has a Goldendoodle and is expecting her first child in April! Loves spending time with....
Latest Blog Posts
A recent Survey of Consumer Finances study released by the Federal Reserve reveals the net worth of homeowners is forty times greater than that of renters. If you’re