While it is common practice for real estate agents to post homes for sale in the hopes of finding a buyer, it is not often that you see a page full of buyers looking for sellers!
We have 8 serious, QUALIFIED, buyers that are looking in this area to no avail.
Perhaps you, or someone you know, has just what they are looking for in a property. We would be happy to bring them to see your home and help negotiate a fair price and sale.
Our clients wish lists
- Doreen, a retired widow who wants to live close to family and loves the Mill Creek Town Center, would love to find a small 1,000-1500 square foot rambler or condo in Mill Creek or Bothell. Price range under $375,000.00. An all cash buyer.
- Amanda and Logan relocating to Seattle area from California to work in our technology-rich Puget Sound Region. They want a 5 bedroom home with a Gourmet kitchen. They love to entertain and cook! Having a room for guests to enjoy a private area of their home with an ADU would be great. Ideally Kirkland. We have also explored the idea that they could find the perfect location in Kirkland or even Bellevue, and do a complete renovation on a home that has the space to add the features that they are looking for. Good Schools is an important consideration for their children.
- Michael, recently retired and looking to take on a project in his retirement, is looking for a home in Snohomish County that needs updates. He is open to a price up to $500,000. Homes built from 1950 to 1985 are what he prefers to focus on. This investor is Open to a shared equity position if the seller is willing to finance.
- John & Stephanie ready to build their Dream home in Juanita. They are looking for a property with view potential, large enough to build a 4000sq foot Modern Luxury home on. Architectural drawings are in progess, they just need to find the perfect location.
- Michael & Lisa from California want to find a home in Lake Stevens near or on the water for a second home that would potentially be their retirement home in a few years. They are ready to spend $700-800,000. to make this happen.
- Dennis is looking to find the farm with a minimum of 10arcres to teach the next generation about animals, planting/growing and the lifestyle that living in rural community has to offer. Qualified with knowledge of what it takes to own property of this caliber.
- Sara is ready to upgrade from her home in Seattle and move north to gain more yard space for gardening wants a one level home of approximately 2,000 square feet in the Bothell, Mill Creek area. Needs to sell her home first but, it is cute and well appointed so should sell quickly. New home should have a minimum of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus a 2 car garage. Two story or multi-level works.
Learn More About the Red Door Team
The Red Door Team lists homes for sale and real estate in the Snohomish County and King Co...