When: Friday, September 22, 2017, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Where: Mill Creek Family YMCA, 13723 Puget Park Drive, Everett, Washington 98208
Join us at the Mill Creek Family YMCA for the fourth annual Senior Healthy Living Fair. Where you can meet the experts who can make your life healthier, wealthier, and happier!
What to expect:
1. Learn ways to improve your health and extend your life:
- Take advantage of health screenings and flu shots (bring your insurance card)
- Nutrition and Supplements
- Heart and kidney health
- Diabetes prevention
- Physical Therapy and Chiropractic care
2. Booths and Lectures will also offer information on:
- Senior Education Programs with UW and The Creative Retirement Institute
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- Downsizing and decluttering
- Senior Scams, Identity theft and more
- Handy Man services
3. Other Community Resources will also be there:
- PCC Natural Markets will be sampling healthy recipes
- Lions Club will be accepting donations of used eyeglasses
The Red Door Team will be at the event to offer you complete solutions for your real estate move so be sure to come over to our booth and say hi!
This is a free event, open to the community so there's no need to register. Be sure you don't miss out on this fun-filled event!